A big congratulations to all the winners and nominees from the recent 2019 Molycop Australasia Excellence Awards.
With over 88 nominations from across Australia and Indonesia, the judges had their hands full selecting from such a worthy group of nominees. The awards recognises the positive impact and contribution of our employees across all facets of the business. Its our way of showing our appreciation for all their efforts over a sustained period of time.
Congratulations to the Winners:-
- Safety Individual – Max Moss
- Safety Leader – Sam Bradley
- Safety Team – The Grinding Media Treehouse Boys
- Environment – FlowPower PPA Project and Jeff Neave
- Rookie of the Year – Joshua Russell
- Customer Service Individual – Michael Perry
- Customer Service Leader – Dane Case
- Customer Service Team – Comsteel Sales, Manufacturing and Planning Team
- Culture Individual – Owen Crooks
- Culture Leader – Daniel Hodges
- Culture Team – Rail Maintenance Team
- Apprentice of the Year – Kurt Williams
- Workplace Initiative – Clean Wheels project
A big thank you to all the people who contributed their time and resources to make this event happened. Your efforts are appreciated.
We are #Molycop
Liberating value to the ends of the earth and back